Lessons Learned from Life

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ten Truths about Me

1. I sometimes feel sad when I am laughing.

2. I have never had a person who was close to me die. I cried for 3 weeks when my cat died.

3. I sometimes hate the friend who has been in my life the longest. I used to call her my best friend. I don't anymore.

4. The thought of being with *him* is more exciting than the reality of actually being with him. I am addicted to the anticipation.

5. I have another addiction that no one in my life knows anything about.

6. I have had 7 long term relationships. I have only said "I love you" and meant it to 3 men in my life. 2 of the men I was engaged to and the other one shattered my heart into a million worthless fragments.

7. I relate better to animals than I do to most people.

8. I will leave St. Louis when my father dies and never, ever look back.

9. People who are intensely emotional interest me the most.

10. I am good at a job that I hate.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very insightful. I respect this a lot, because lord knows I could not make such a list for myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home